Experienced Construction Accounting candidate to be responsible for the day to day activity of a diversified position that requires the following, but not limited to:
- minimum of 3 years experience in Construction Accounting
- preparation of construction draws
- subcontractor compliance (record keeping of all contracts, insurance certs, and AIA forms)
- journal entries and job cost for multi-projects
- accounts payable
- assist with project audits, reporting and budgets
To be considered, candidate must possess the following attributes:
- flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- must display strong communication skills
- have practical experience with construction software applications (i.e. MasterBuilder or Timberline)
Please submit work/salary history with 3 verifiable job related references for immediate consideration for this position.
We are an award-winning, expanding residential development, construction and property management firm operating in the Greater Hudson Valley.
Ulster County, NY
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 14:26:01 PDT