Navy ERP Materials Management Procurement Analyst; Secret Clearance Re
The SAP Navy ERP MM Procurement Analyst provides SAP technical support for Navy procurement and financial processes. The SAP Navy ERP MM Procurement Analyst works directly with Navy ERP end-users, MM team members, and business process owners to analyze and troubleshoot customer and Navy ERP system issues. The analyst provides sustainment and end-user support as well as technical guidance for MM based Navy processes including Outgoing Funding Documents, Navy Contracting including the NAVSEA Ship Building Contract process; and Workflow configuration. The primary location is NAVSEA's NSWC Carderock Division at West Bethesda. Travel is not funded to the primary work location. There will be monthly travel to the Carderock Philadelphia location, and the government reimburses for travel to Philadelphia.
The ideal candidate will possess a comprehensive knowledge of standard SAP MM functionality and specialized experience on how the Navy has customized MM to meet Navy specific business processes. The end-user should have experience with Item Category D (Service) PR/PO lines; and Project Stock and Plant stock procurements. This position is responsible for providing resolutions to customer issues and problems as they relate to Navy processes utilizing the MM module. The candidate must be able to work independently, must be a self-starter, and must be able to work for extended periods without direction. This individual will be required to apply proven communication, analytical and problem solving abilities to help maximize the benefit of the Navy ERP system in the Customer's environment.
The candidate will travel to Philadelphia PA for one week per month.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Analyze, resolve and track end-user issues and problems as they relate to Navy ERP MM business processes.
- Analyze proposed system changes to determine potential system and business benefits and impacts.
- Develop recommendations and alternatives to potential solutions to limit impacts.
- Gather and compile inputs for proposed system and business process changes. Analyze inputs for potential system and business impacts.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions.
Experience/Education Requirements and Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree, desired
- 7+ years of general IT system experience developing and testing IT requirements
- 7+ years of general IT experience working with end-users to solve end-user system issues
- 5+ years SAP MM Module experience
- 5+ years of experience with Navy business processes
- 5+ years of experience with Navy ERP MM business solution
- 3+ years of experience with how the Navy ERP MM solution works in concert with FI, CO, WF, SD, and PS
- Secret Clearance
Needed Skill Set: Navy ERP, SAP MM, SAP Procurement
Herdt Consulting, Inc. is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB). Every day, our clients trust Herdt to help navigate their most complex business and organizational challenges. We partner with our clients at all levels to ensure all business objectives are fully realized. Herdt provides project management, process and leadership support as well as specialized technical support to the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and other Federal agencies. Herdt employees are accomplished individuals who have served as hands-on leaders in the U.S. military and private industry - We hire the best and reward them accordingly. Our employees lead some of the most complex enterprise business systems and business processes through implementation and sustainment. We are valued for our technical knowledge, business process expertise and industry best-practice solutions.
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 04:08:40 PDT