Zigatta has teamed up with a growing financial services firm in Dallas looking to add to their team. They are looking for a UI Designer, the firm is on a tremendous growth pattern and need to add to their team immediately to support the growth. They offer a great environment with a very competitive salary and benefits package, laid back environment, free food and fun atmosphere. They truly believe in work hard play hard. This is a great opportunity to join one of the BEST firms in Dallas.
The UI Designer is responsible for creating solutions that promote user adoption, self-service, and ease of use. You will work collaboratively with other teams taking a project from conception, through analysis, prototyping, visual design, finally to implementation ensuring the customers' view remains the focus.
- Design and deliver compelling, end-to-end user experience solutions for multiple products and platforms, from assessing and defining customer needs to delivering concepts, to prioritizing features, to presenting and evaluating prototypes, to validating user experience feedback.
- Develop site maps, navigation maps, page flows, sketches, conceptual designs, storyboards, usage scenarios, wireframes and prototypes.
- Work with UI Developers and Software Engineers, Project Managers and QA
- Lead customer focus groups
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
At Zigatta, we leverage our expertise to forge long term relationships with our clients based on our 8 core values. We consider ourselves more than just a vendor, but a valued partner for our clients to achieve their business objectives. It's more than just about delivering, its about exceeding.
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 13:37:33 PDT