We are seeking motivated Assembly Supervisor that will work with management and staff to meet customers needs and delivery schedules. Will be responsible for the workflow from the assembly line through each Team Member to delivery to customers.
JOB REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Two year college or technical school; 3-5 years in an automobile assembly line environment preferred or equivalent combination of education and supervisory experience in a production environment
• Must have the ability to plan, organize, communicate, and motivate employees.
• Must be able to prioritize workday schedule.
• Must have computer skills.
• Must be able to stand, walk, bend, and stoop frequently
• Capable of safely lift /maneuver 30 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally
• Must pass a criminal background check, drug test and must be authorized to work in the US.
• Ability to work on feet for prolonged periods of time in a fast paced environment.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Verify that the Team Members in the team are working safely and according to established standards.
• Ensure that established assembly standard work instructions are being followed and work quantity and quality standards are being consistently met.
• Audit condition of equipment in his/her area of responsibility and report any problems or safety concerns management.
• Ensure that backup tools or equipment is ready and repairs are made in a timely fashion. Additionally may be required to assist in the repair of equipment to the extent of his/her ability and training.
• Assist with the re-allocation of manpower to accomplish the daily job requirements regarding assembly staff
• Occasionally performs activities of workers supervised
• Maintain proficiency in all aspects of the teams processes and procedures. Maintain record keeping as required.
• Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
• Communicate any production delays or problems immediately on the assembly line to the staff or to management. Assist in problem solving and continuous improvement to production process.
• Facilitate communication between management and team members
• Performs other duties as requested by Manager.
WORKING SCHEDULE & PAY RANGE
• Mon-Fri 6:30am-4:00pm - May be required to work other shifts, therefore should have schedule flexibility as well
• Starting Salary 38,500k based on experience.
For immediate consideration please apply by following this job link: http://www.resourceemployment.com/jobs/viewjob.aspx?OrderID=26345&EmployerID=43419
Equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Resource is a staffing and recruitment industry leader with thousands of satisfied clients nationwide. We offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work for our clients in either full-time, part time, temp to perm or temporary positions. We pride ourselves on our focus on helping our employees find their next job.
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 14:44:38 PDT