BMA Media Group, a full-service creative agency based in Willoughby, is growing and needs to add a Web Production Specialist. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple jobs, meet deadlines and produce professional, error-free work in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a positive attitude with ability to learn quickly and take direction. Job requirements include:
- Updates and maintenance to existing client websites (built on various of platforms)
- Write clean, properly nested, semantic HTML
- Create and update static HTML pages using CSS and HTML best practices
- Troubleshoot coding errors and clean up HTML/CSS on existing pages
- Creation of wireframes and site maps
- Creation of web optimized graphics. Perform image manipulation tasks such as creating thumbnails, image resize, file format conversion and simple image edits.
- Creation of email templates and managing databases for email campaigns
- Look for ways to improve the functionality and effectiveness of BMA client sites
- Provide recommendations for optimization of BMA digital assets, improve production processes or optimize code.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience within web marketing, design and/or website
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite apps including:
Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, and jQuery
- Experienced with Open Source CMS/COS platforms, including Wordpress, Hubspot, and Joomla
- Experience with Wordpress template customization
- Experience creating templates and managing lists with MailChimp
- Strong understanding of responsive design
- Ability to generate wireframes and mockups of complex integrated campaigns
- Excellent time management with very precise attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
The person in this position may also be asked at times to prepare digital files for printing. This may include advertisements, trade publications, brochures, newsletters, booklets, postcards, sell sheets, logos and presentations.
Candidates with experience aligned with the above criteria are encouraged to send a resume along with work samples or a link to an online portfolio. Resumes submitted without some access to work samples will not be considered. Also, no phone calls, please.
BMA Media Group is a continually growing, full-service creative agency located in exciting Downtown Willoughby, Ohio. BMA staff consists of a creative group of web and graphic designers, video/audio production engineers, special events producers, marketing, communications and public relations staff that work together in an interactive team environment. Our very talented staff has accumulated more than 25 national awards since 2000 in video production, graphic and web design. If you thrive in fast-paced agency environment...BMA is the place for you! Send us your resume!!
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 10:46:26 PDT