Help Desk (Spanish)
TAD PGS, INC. is currently seeking a Help Desk Associate ( Spanish) for one of our clients in Oak Ridge, TN.
Our client designs, develops, and sustains offerings that empower diplomatic missions, support war fighter requirements, and advance exploration from the ocean floor to outer space. They maintain leadership positions in supply chain management, hardware integration, and global network integration. They do all this with the constant and deliberate commitment to ethical performance and integrity that has marked their company since its founding.
To provide technical support in both English and Spanish to computer customers needing assistance with account administration (Password resets and account unlocks), distribution of software, hardware and software troubleshooting, remote access and VPN support, and service / support request entry via an Incident tracking system. If unable to resolve requests at first contact, collects and documents necessary information for appropriate escalation to Level 2 technical teams. Communicates with end users to provide customized solutions utilizing company standard software products and services. Will provide support for PC Computer Off-the-Shelf (COTS) products and enterprise-wide customer applications.
- High School diploma or GED and
- 1 year of call center/help desk experience or demonstrated technical abilities.
- The successful candidate will have comprehensive knowledge in the use of personal computers.
- Proven ability in the use of all pertinent software applications.
- Must be able to successfully communicate via telephone, email, and person-to-person moderately complex technical information, and accurately compose correspondence and reports.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service and team skills. Experience in desktop and networking support, IT concepts, and help desk software.
- Proficient with MS Windows and MS Office, Active Directory, VPN access /Remote support, and Citrix environment.
- Must be able to think logically and act decisively in critical situations.
- Will be required to demonstrate sound troubleshooting skills and have the desire to follow a problem through to resolution.
- Experience in the use of personal computer hardware and software in a corporate network environment is a plus.
- Ability to speak, read and write both English and Spanish.
- Active Directory, MS Office and Windows 2003, 2007 and XP Professional, remote access support tools, anti-virus software, ITIL concepts and best practices, COTS software support, Peregrine Incident/Problem Reporting System, VPN, and Knowledge base tools.
At TAD PGS, Inc., we've been providing human resources solutions to the government sector for over 50 years. Backed by an executive team with deep knowledge of federal regulations and security clearance processes, we're one of the leading human capital providers to the government and its partners.
Oak Ridge, TN
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 08:29:33 PDT