Marketing Sales Professional
Marketing Sales Professional
This offering is a unique opportunity for massive growth in a high demand product category. Our new product category is just developing in the USA, after several years of rapid growth and acceptance in Europe and Asia. For the right person, this opportunity has tremendous upside and expansion potential. Be part of our growth with an established 22 year old company. We employ state of the art processes and equipment and a professional staff. We have an outstanding reputation for providing superior products and services to many companies including fortune 100 companies nationwide.
Interior Ink (parallax digital), is seeking an experienced Marketing Professional and Sales Representative or Account Services Professional with an interior design background for our dynamic, rapidly expanding, web based, custom interior dcor production company located in Kennesaw, GA.
A job description has been provided below for your review.
Interior Ink (parallax digital), is now seeking a qualified and experienced Marketing Professional to market custom printed interior dcor products, including window shades and screens, wallcovering/vinyl's and fine art prints and much more to commercial, retail and architectural firms. Parallax is a highly respected, full-service graphics provider with a unique blend of skills supported by the latest technology and a "can do" attitude that sets us apart while keeping customers first. We are a top tier supplier for national and regional retail accounts including advertising agencies, architects, retail accounts, corporate marketing departments, sports arenas, museums, colleges and much more. We are in process of launching a new web based e-commerce site to market our new custom printed home dcor products to the masses.
- Experience in selling or marketing, management of web based solutions a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in an interior design position is a plus but not a requirement.
- Basic computer skills needed: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and ACT database
- Knowledge of Photoshop, In-Design or other graphic packages is not required but a plus
- Must enjoy working in a small team-oriented atmosphere
- Must be organized, proactive, and persistent
- Problem-solving skills are highly valued
- Must be a self-motivated, multi-tasker
- Must be able to work in a competitive and challenging industry
- Generating leads and prospects
- Developing new business accounts and ventures
- Account management
- Cold calling with email blast with promotions
Patience and perseverance is the key to completing a sale. If you are a highly motivated and organized professional, with experience in marketing, this is the opportunity for you!
Mon. to Fri.
40-60 hours per week are required
Negotiable depending on experience.
Experienced: $45,000 to $65,000 plus performance bonus
Entry-Level: $30,000 to $40,000 plus performance bonus
- Paid holidays
- Company cell phone
- Car and travel allowance
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in an industry with outstanding growth forecasted for the next several years, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for. We look forward to speaking with you further in regards to this position.
No phone calls about this position, callers will not be considered.
Please visit our website at www.parallaxdigital.com and www.interiorink.com
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 10:30:36 PDT