Lead or Manager Android Engineer
Please NO 3rd parties and NO visas needing sponsorship.
We're looking for experienced developers to help us make my client a better mobile-first experience. Mobile-first for us is much more than a buzzword -- we're rethinking core things about my client and what it should become on mobile. We're tackling big problems like changing user behavior, personal finance literacy, data sync, so if you get excited by seemingly impossible problems then we should talk.
- You have incredible talent for mobile, with innovative and well-received apps in the Google Play store that showcase it.
- You possess a deep knowledge of Android gained through years of experience.
- You've found dozens of quirks with Fragments, and have managed to work around them.
- You've grown up with Android's growing pains (i.e. general fragmentation, Action Bar, notifications services).
- You're a self-starter and effortless communicator who cares more about solving problems than being right.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Plus: You have an eye for design and user experience.
- You love delighting users with subtle animations and details.
*More About Us*
We're a small, distributed team looking for a fast learner who can contribute from day one.Our developers and designers run the show with management existing only to support, not dictate.
New York City, NY
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 11:18:07 PDT