Accountant / Bookkeeper
Accountant / Bookkeeper
This position is a combination of Month-end General Ledger Accounting and Customer Service.
- Communicate daily with managers at assigned locations and help train them on accounting procedures in the system
- Reconcile accounts and ensure assigned balance sheet accounts reflect the correct balance and are review and reconciled monthly
- Validate requests from managers in the field and prepare journal entries as needed
- Assist with ensuring monthly Profit and Loss Statements are an accurate reflection of the results of the period
- Perform Balance Sheet Review of Imprest Funds, Inventory, Entitlement Accruals, etc.
- Keep accurate contact information on all managers/customers at assigned locations
- Perform other accounting tasks as needed
- Must have 2+ years of General Ledger Accounting or Full-Charge Bookkeeping experience
- HS Diploma/GED Required, but Associates or Bachelor's preferred
- Must be proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines
- Must be a quick learner and self-motivated
Degree Requirement: none
CRG provides talent acquisition, staffing solutions and consulting services in the areas of Information Technology, Accounting / Finance, Human Resources / Administration and Executive Search. Our offices are strategically located in Greensboro, NC and Charlotte, NC, allowing us to emphasize our services across all of North Carolina. Additionally, our reach to provide employers throughout the country with qualified candidates is well known by our client base. We continue to grow our national and global presence. Through customized solutions and connections with a broad range of companies ranging from local to global firms, our recruiters have your best interests in mind.
Whether you are looking for an Information Technology, Accounting Finance, HR / Administrative role, or Executive Jobs, you can search from our extensive list of job openings and work with our recruiters to match you with one of the companies that aligns with your career goals.
As a job seeker, you are treated to the benefit of working with a local recruiter that specializes in your industry, with convenient access to our centrally located Greensboro or Charlotte, NC staffing agency offices. After reviewing your resume and speaking with you to identify your strengths, skills, and personality, we match you with one of our openings and guide you through the hiring process. CRG is committed to helping you take the next step in your career and finding an opportunity where you will thrive.
The Advantages of Working with CRG:
Long, Distinguished Track Record: You benefit from working with an agency that has over two decades of focused talent acquisitions expertise in Information Technology, Accounting / Finance, Human Resources, Administrative, outsourcing and more.
Specific, Dedicated Recruiting Focus: Each one of our recruiters specializes in a particular industry and offers a refined knowledge base specific to his or her area of expertise. Our relationships with companies across the country streamline the process of finding positions in your industry.
Talent and Personality: We want to MEET you! Our proprietary recruiting methodology includes a unique and extensive face to face or virtual interview process designed to understand your true skill set and personal character
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 07:55:39 PDT