Internal Audit Senior
Zigatta has teamed up with a growing financial services firm in Dallas looking to add a Internal Auditor to their team. The position will be an integral part of the team and have heavy exposure to C-Level executives and many business unit leaders. The Internal Auditor will have less than 5% travel. The firm offers tremendous growth opportunities, bonus potential and great benefits package.
The Internal Auditor will:
- participate in planning and execution of internal audits including the preparation of an audit plan and audit report;
- make recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed and report on the findings and recommendations;
- review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the financial and other information that is provided for management;
- provide value added consultative services, which include identifying opportunities to improve financial and operational processes that will enhance overall plant performance and profitability;
- Undertake additional operational audit reviews, SOX reviews, investigations, internal consultancy and other special projects on an ad hoc basis, either individually or as part of a team.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- BS Accounting, Finance, Management (Accounting or Finance preferred) Degree
- 2+ years of internal or external audit or related experience, such as experience in business processes. Experience in financial services a huge plus
- CPA or CIA professional certification, or pursuit of preferred
- Ability to communicate at all levels of Management
- Energetic, motivated, with a positive attitude and able to work efficiently, independently and in a team environment.
At Zigatta, we leverage our expertise to forge long term relationships with our clients based on our 8 core values. We consider ourselves more than just a vendor, but a valued partner for our clients to achieve their business objectives. It's more than just about delivering, its about exceeding.
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 13:13:56 PDT