Business Development Director
Our entrepreneurial culture stems from our commitment to excellence, integrity, and improvement. Clients recognize us for our vision, quality of work, high energy, and commitment to outcomes. We have a leadership team with experience from Fortune 500 and consulting backgrounds. This position will be instrumental in further building and growing our team, continuing to demonstrate our strong commitment to employees and customers, and helping us to maintain our stunning growth pace.
Drive Civilian (DHS, HHS, DOT, DOE, HUD, VA) and Defense business development efforts. Maintain accountability for the positioning and due diligence of DPI opportunities and manage coordination and collection of opportunity market analysis, competition analysis, and teaming activities in alignment with DPI strategic objectives. Manage the DPI pipeline including the identification and qualification of opportunities. Interact directly with multiple senior-level leaders, program managers, and contracting officials. Coordinate all phases of pipeline updates, briefings to DPI Senior Management and provide input as needed for capture and proposal responses.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5-8 years of experience with the management of complex business development efforts in federal government accounts
- 5-8 years of experience with capturing civilian agency opportunities
- Knowledge of business development life cycle and solution selling methodologies for multiple efforts to include consulting, technology and business services
- Ability to effectively communicate multi-step and interdependent activities to capture teams and ensure efficient execution of capture efforts on multiple pursuits
- BA or BS degree required
- Masters Preferred
- Experience with establishing and maintaining new and existing client relationships
- Experience with leveraging client relationships or emerging markets toward creating new business for DPI
- Experience with creating teaming agreements to facilitate business partnerships
- Familiarity with the proposal process from pipeline management to proposal delivery
DPI maintains an entrepreneurial culture stemming from our values of excellence, integrity, and improvement. Clients recognize us for our vision, quality of work, and high energy, and commitment to outcomes. We offer our team opportunities to get involved in diverse internal activities, which allows both for opportunities to grow and eligibility for our incentive programs. We have a leadership team with experience from fortune 500 and consulting background. This position will be instrumental in further building our team, continue to demonstrate our strong commitment to employees and customers, and help us maintain our stunning growth pace.
DPI provides strategic services such as Strategic Planning, CPIC, business transformation, IT support and program management support in areas such as IT program support, grants management, and cybersecurity. DPI is known in the industry for understanding client needs; being reliable, flexible, dedicated and responsive; and consistently delivering the best quality products and services.
DPI is a woman-owned small business holding the following certifications: SBA 8(a), DBE in Virginia and Maryland, and Woman Owned Small Business.
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 11:02:36 PDT