Jr. HTML Developer
Want to work for the #1 rated employer in the US? Want free lunches and other great perks?
Want to learn from THE BEST in the industry?
Our client is looking for a Jr. HTML Developer for a 9 month contract position in Mountain View, CA.
You will help the team launch new Best Practices guides, improve SEO of content pages, participate in UI testing, and work with cross-functional partners to maintain and enhance web content.
- Code AdWords help articles in HTML
- Implement content A/B tests in content management system
- Audit existing articles for optimal formatting/HTML
- Take screenshots and format appropriately
- Provide documentation for HCLs/translators about how to take screenshots in other languages
- Implement Help Center article redirects
- 2+ years of experience with HTML
- 1+ year of writing CSS
- Familiarity with Photoshop and other image editing programs a plus
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills
Akorbi offers multilingual business solutions in more than 170 languages to some of the largest companies in the world. The company offers a full range of language, localization and global marketing solutions, including: professional staffing, translation, interpretation, multilingual call centers, business process outsourcing, sign language interpretation, alternate formats, transcription, eLearning and eDiscovery. The company holds several certifications including ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, EN 15038:2006 and M/WBE Certification.
Mountain View, CA
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 10:56:03 PDT