Sr. Helpdesk Technician - Level 1 -- WMATA-001
Sr. Helpdesk Technician - Level 1 - 126.96.36.199.1
24 Candidates Needed Urgently !!!
• Minimum 1 to 5 years' experience in a high profile and fast-paced Help Desk/Call Center environment required.
• Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft operating systems.
• Microsoft and related certifications preferred (MCSE, MCSA, MCDST, A+, HDI)
• An aptitude for providing positive customer service.
• Experience within a Desktop Helpdesk/Call Center environment.
• Good communication, problem solving and technical writing skills.
• An in-depth knowledge of relevant operating systems, applications, printers and other hardware required.
• Flexible working hours to accommodate a 24/7 shift, including rotating weekends, split days off, and holidays
• Displays courtesy and sensitivity
• Manages difficult or emotional customer situations well
• Meets commitments
• Responds promptly to customer needs
• Solicits customer feedback to improve service
• Use internal knowledgebase on every interaction
• Provide knowledgebase content on a weekly basis
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 14:28:46 PDT