Senior Business Risk Analyst
Responsible for strategic recommendations to prevent losses related to fraud through interpretation and deep analysis of data. This role will be critical in establishing lead-indicators and analyses that will enable the organization to mitigate fraud while maintaining ambitious signup targets across all services and brands improve business processes associated with credit card processing and increase customer retention.
- Review, analyze and make recommendation to improve business processes associated with fraud and chargebacks
- Increase customer retention by analyzing relevant data to identify patterns and trends with credit card declines.
- Gather and analyze risk data, produce daily, weekly and monthly reports to clearly communicate overall state of risk management.
- Create KPI reports to analyze business results, evaluate trend performance, identify and evaluate potential solutions and drive resolution with stakeholder
- Oversee the implementation of best practices and safeguards by conducting in-depth industry, trend and operational analysis.
- Hands on experience in systems evaluation, functional design and problem resolution along with step by step documentation.
- Lead in the creation and development of new fraud and risk detection models, plus continuous improvements to existing systems to increase efficiency and optimization.
- Assist on projects related to the improvement of infrastructure, product features, capabilities, and processes for the reduction of credit card fraud rates and declines.
- Strategic recommendation to determine proper interpretations of data and logical authorization procedures in order to make strategic recommendations to management to prevent fraud losses and increase customer retention.
Job Requirements and Experience:
- 7 +years' experience as business analyst
- BS/BA degree in finance, mathematics or related field is required
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with limited direction
- Experience in systems, reporting and data analytics, able to synthesize and/or simplify data, ideas, models, processes or systems.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to make effective decisions and to think analytically
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Customer contact experience and ability to work well under pressure managing multiple priorities
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel including Pivot tables/charts, MS Word, Outlook and Internet usage
- Knowledge of Power Point presentation and Business Objects
- Knowledge of e-commerce payment processing
j2 Cloud Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are located in Hollywood and offer:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and 401k
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking or Transit Reimbursement
LiveVault,® a brand of j2 Cloud Services Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:JCOM), is a powerhouse in online data backup and Disaster Recovery. One of the few online backup and DR companies in the world with ISO 27001 certification; LiveVault,® has worked with customers since 2003 to ensure that their scheduled or continuous data backups are executed flawlessly and that data can be restored from any location at any time.
LiveVault,® is committed to providing fully managed and monitored online backup service, while continuing to expand the possibilities of online backup, and educate business owners on the risks of data loss.
About j2 Cloud Services:
Founded in 1995, j2 Cloud Services (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax,®, eVoice, FuseMail,®, Campaigner,®, KeepItSafe,® and Onebox,® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services. November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2015, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 20 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com.
At j2 Global,®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
j2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401K, and company-sponsored events. If you're seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
Los Angeles, CA
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 16:08:10 PDT