Solution Integration Analyst - Intermediate; Secret Clearance Required
The Solution Integration Analyst (Intermediate Level) provides cross functional technical support by integrating the Navy's supply business processes within the Navy ERP solution at the NAVSUP Navy ERP Enterprise Business Office (EBO). The solution integration analyst works directly with Navy ERP end-users, EBO functional module teams, and business process owners to analyze and troubleshoot customer supply system and Navy ERP system issues. The Solution Integration analyst provides sustainment and end-user support as well as technical guidance for all Navy business process needs across all modules.
The ideal candidate will possess a comprehensive knowledge of Program Management and business analytic skills. This position is responsible for providing resolutions to navy supply customer issues and problems as they relate to Navy supply business processes utilizing the Navy ERP solution. The candidate must be able to work in a group, must be customer focused, a self-starter, and must be able to work for extended periods without direction. This individual will be required to apply proven communication, analytical and problem solving abilities to help maximize the benefit of the Navy ERP system in the Customer's environment.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Conducting business and return on investment analysis.
- Manage Navy business projects in an end to end project methodology.
- Analyze, resolve, and track end-user issues and problems as they relate to SAP functional module requirements.
- Develop recommendations and alternatives to potential solutions to limit impacts.
- Analyze and resolve Navy ERP problems and issues.
- Assist in gathering and compiling inputs for proposed system and business process changes.
Experience/Education Requirements and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of working with end-users to solve end-user system issues.
- 3+ years of experience with change management.
- 3+ years of ERP experience.
- DoD business process experience a plus
- Knowledge of Standard Business Analytics and Agile Methodology.
- Microsoft Access, Excel, and Project Skills.
- Knowledge of Change Management.
Skill Set Needed: Program Management, Project Management, business analyst, Navy ERP, Navy supply, supply chain management, inventory management, material management, warehouse management, Navy ERP, SAP MM, SAP Procurement
Herdt Consulting, Inc. is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB). Every day, our clients trust Herdt to help navigate their most complex business and organizational challenges. We partner with our clients at all levels to ensure all business objectives are fully realized. Herdt provides project management, process and leadership support as well as specialized technical support to the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and other Federal agencies. Herdt employees are accomplished individuals who have served as hands-on leaders in the U.S. military and private industry - We hire the best and reward them accordingly. Our employees lead some of the most complex enterprise business systems and business processes through implementation and sustainment. We are valued for our technical knowledge, business process expertise and industry best-practice solutions.
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 04:32:26 PDT