Accounts Payable Clerk
We are a small rapidly growing company looking for someone who is ready to grow their career. We are looking for a detailed oriented, out of the box thinking, technology forward Accounts Payable Specialist. In this position you will help us to streamline our accounts payable department to help us continue being the best in our industry.
Your Job Responsibilities......
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Process and pay overhead bills for multiple locations
• Scan paper invoices into online system
• Place orders, enter and track the corporate Amazon account for multiple company locations
• Respond to and process AP emails out of Zendesk
• Enter Purchase Orders requested from the field, as needed
• Assist with processing check requests, when needed
• Assist with maintaining all accounts payable report, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable accounts
• Enter credit card receipts for multiple employee cards and multiple accounts
• Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly, when necessary
• 1099 maintenance
• Respond to all vendor inquiries
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
• Assist in month end closing
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Assist with other projects as needed
• Process 3 way P.O. matching invoices, up to 100 plus line items
• ACH and wire payments
• Continuously improve payment processes
• Ad hoc duties as assigned
• 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
• High school diploma required
• Proficient in Excel and Word, 10-key by touch and other accounting software
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principle
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
• Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
Bonus points if you ....
• Have an Accounts Payable Specialist (APS) Certification
Poolsure is the leader in chemical treatment products and related services for commercial aquatic facilities of all sizes from waterparks to multifamily apartment homes currently serving the Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida markets. In addition, we are a leader in the bulk distribution of chlorination and de-chlorination products for water/wastewater treatment, resale, agriculture, and industrial treatment.
We believe in finding the correct program, product, or service for each of our customer's needs and doing whatever it takes to make sure expectations are exceeded. We leverage technology and our volume to gain efficiencies that allow us to deliver products at great value but retain the personal touch of a small company. Some highlights of our products and services include:
Revolutionary Water Management program for commercial pools.
Bulk and mini-bulk chemical deliveries with custom FRP trucks, pneumatically offloaded for product purity.
Remote wireless pool monitoring.
GPS monitored truck telemetry with e-mail delivery confirmation.
Proudly affiliated with Aquasol Controllers. The leading automated chemical equipment manufacturer in the commercial swimming pool industry today.
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 09:35:25 PDT