Front End Engineer
Our company is looking for multiple Front End Engineers to join a small, highly motivated team to translate business requirements into technical specifications building interactive and responsive user interfaces, test and debug applications and identify, track and resolve defects. You will work with cutting-edge technologies including Node.js, React.js and HTML5. We need two mid level engineers and two senior level engineers.
• Develop and support internal (Agent facing) and external (Customer facing) front-end web applications.
• Work closely with Product Management, UX and Design, giving input on what is both intuitive and feasible
• Develop and optimize Omni-channel front-end UI to ensure web applications are rendered consistently in cross-browser and cross device environments.
• Contribute to front end architectural improvements and create shared visual components that span our services.
• Translate epics, stories and requirements into technical tasks
• Clearly communicate status and open issues to team leads and managers
• Work effectively and collaboratively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner
• Create front-end coding standard and best practices.
• Prototype and develop new ideas and participate in all parts of the lifecycle from research to release.
• Mentor and review the front end/UI code of developers.
• Provide technical leadership within the development team
• Work effectively within a team environment to implement projects in a timely manner
• Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
• You should have a great feel for users experience and an eye for beautiful designs.
• Deep understanding of best practices in design, optimization, interaction and usability.
• Deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
• Experience with test frameworks such as Jasmine, Jest, Mocha and Chai
• Organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
• Experience with techniques for improving SEO and accessibility
• Willingness to adapt and learn new technologies
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, including good technical writing and interpersonal skills
• Able to work effectively independently on assigned tasks, and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision making
• Experience with working in SCRUM team.
• NodeJS and ReacJS production project experience
• Consuming RESTful APIs and WebServices
• Experience with server side frameworks such as Express
• Experience with Agile SCRUM.
• Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
• 1 + years of experience with Git, Bitbucket and Jira
• Experience with CDN and CMS is a plus
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent education and 5+ years of related experience required.
We fuel unlimited growth, by providing future-forward business insight, customer engagement expertise and technical solutions that help businesses and people go further, faster. When someone has a good idea, we make it fly!
Launch Consulting, founded in 1995, is one of the largest privately held custom software development firms on the West Coast, Launch Consulting's talent team possesses an unparalleled level of knowledge and expertise to solve its client's most complex business problems with technology solutions across the following practice areas: Custom Software Development, IT Networking and Technical Staffing.
San Francisco, CA
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 12:02:45 PDT