Director of Video Operations Women's Basketball
To coordinate the video aspects of the Women’s Basketball program consistent with the policies of Miami University, the NCAA, and other appropriate governing bodies (i.e. Mid-American Conference). This position reports to the Head Women’s Basketball Coach.
This position specifically supports the mission of the University and the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics by assisting in institutional compliance with NCAA and Conference rules and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated experience working in a basketball related job
- Demonstrated understanding of video editing based hardware and software systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic NCAA rules
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills while having the ability to work with different coaching needs
- Ability to travel and work outside normal workday hours
- The University is committed to equal opportunity, affirmative action, and eliminating discrimination and harassment. Miami University does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, military status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or protected veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, programs or employment practices. Requests for reasonable accommodations/or disabilities related to employment should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@MiamiOH.edu or 513-529-3560. Miami University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report with information on campus crime, fires, and safety may be found at: http://miamioh.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/. Hard copy available upon request. A criminal background check is required. All campuses are smoke and tobacco free campuses.