Our client, an advertising firm, is seeking an Executive & Administrative Assistant for the Chairman/CEO of the company. This person will provide administrative support to the Chairman and the office of the Chairman.
- Coordinates calendar and schedules appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule awareness;
- Answers and screens telephone calls in a professional and timely manner; takes accurate messages and advertising requests with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy; arranges conference calls;
- Reviews and responds to daily internal/external mail and overnight packages;
- Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence and memoranda, E-mails and faxes, using individual initiative and as assigned;
- Proactively establishes, and maintains highly organized filing system; files correspondence and other records;
- Coordinates domestic and international travel arrangements; ensures trip details are entered into calendar
- Completes expense reports and processes invoices; ensures that correct account codes are used and required signatures obtained;
- Assists with special projects as assigned including creating spreadsheets, Word documents, Powerpoint presentations
- Help EVPs manage sales team with deadlines and updating pipelines/reports
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues; work will be critical, sensitive and of confidential nature;
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, and mailing.
- 5+ years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly Proficient on Microsoft Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail, extremely punctual and organized.
- Can deal with ambiguity and is able to anticipate what needs to happen next.
- Commitment to excellence and the highest of standards.
- Ability to work on projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
We help Private Equity clients especially in the lower middle market gather data, answer questions and make decisions that are critical to the investment process and the growth of their portfolio companies. The Lucas Group also operates investment funds
As such, we have completed more than 500 due diligence assignments, in a wide variety of niche industries, with speed and precision while providing an unparalleled value proposition.
Our clients include the most successful private equity firms in North America.
Together, we consistently deliver results that generate repeat engagements and form the basis of longstanding relationships.
New York, NY
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 10:13:11 PDT