Cisco Solutions Engineer--CCIE equivalent
Cisco Solution Engineer
Location: Somerset, NJ
PERM JOB - Immediate Need
Our Value Added Reseller is looking for a Solution Engineer with extensive experience with Cisco and F5 Technologies. We need a dynamic and energetic individual for this demanding position who can perform Implementations, Support, and Consulting. They will also provide both pre and post implementation services.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
1. Meet with Customers and Collect Customer Requirements.
2. Work with Account Manager/Sales Team to develop customer relationship and solutions and assist in overall sales process.
3. Create high-level solution designs/architecture and present to customers.
4. Create Customer facing Presentations.
5. Create Bill of Materials & configurations for solutions.
6. Build Scope of Services and Professional Service Pricing.
7. Write Statement of Works.
8. Performing on-site work for clients.
9. Project Documentation.
You Must Be Able To:
1. Work in a team environment / Work well individually.
2. Be self-sufficient / self motivated
3. Travel 30-40% (required).
1. Must have demonstrable design experience in deployment, administration, configuration, and integration.
2. Experience working as a consultant.
3. Experience working with Cisco partners is desirable.
4. CCIE equivalent experience, training or certification
Candidates (without exception) must have 2-3+ years of heavily focused Cisco and F5 implementation experience and 6+ years of Hands-On & relevant work experience in the following:
1. Pre-Sales ability to recommend Cisco networking solutions. This is includes (but not limited to), Wireless, Datacenter, Campus, Service Provider, Security, UC, and UCS solutions.
2. Strong hands-on experience implementing and troubleshooting Cisco networking equipment, protocols, and features.
3. Routing protocols include EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, and MPLS. Both IPv4 and IPv6.
4. Able to understand multi-tier network environments (Core, Distribution, Access,).
5. Must be able to install Nexus and Catalyst switch solutions. This includes features such as STP, VSS, vPC, Fabricpath, VDC, and OTV.
6. Implementing Cisco ASA series Firewalls, ISE, and ACS security solutions. Ability to configure and troubleshoot a wide variety of customer VPN's.
7. Implementing Cisco Wireless Controllers, Access-Points, and Unified Access solutions.
8. Load Balancer Solutions (Cisco, F5, Citrix).
9. Experience with Riverbed, Cisco WAAS, Citrix, or other WAN Optimization products.
10. Experience with SP line of routers and switches, specifically the ASR series routes.
11. Experience with Cisco UC Voice solutions is a plus.
12. Confidence working on live customer production networks.
This is a full time salary position.
Tech Services is a provider of IT contract staffing and consulting services. Our engagement model teams our customers with a dedicated sales and recruiting team to build a cohesive relationship with you. We continually work to understand and adjust to your business and project needs and offer customized solutions to your specific requirements.
As an added value, Tech Services guarantees every placement and allows your organization to utilize our Right-to-Hire Solution to fill your vacant positions.
With over twenty years of experience, our Recruitment Team understands the challenges in supporting IT infrastructure and application development initiatives. That longevity in the industry and marketplace allows us to leverage our history with a candidate over many years, not just at a specific period in time. Our proprietary systems track a candidate from his early career, and as they develop and learn specific skills. This system allows us to deliver talent with the right skills, work ethic, and personality to fit your organization's culture. More importantly, it saves you time and money when you need external talent.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 09:18:19 PDT