Java Web Application Developer
Works under general direction of Application Development Manager, Interfaces directly with other software developers, project leaders and managers, industry colleagues and client personnel. Responsible for the design, development and testing of web application and Integration solutions using J2EE technology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Design and develop Web Enabled technology with solid knowledge of Internet standards and protocols.
- Participate in solutions workshop with customers to define business requirements, work with Project managers to produce design documents and functional specification.
- Deliver proof of concept / pilot to demonstrate Apacheta applications
- Be a team player communicating with colleagues and other department members.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in Enterprise Web Application development.
- Experience with enterprise software integration
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to debug and solve problem in efficient manner.
- Relational database: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
- J2EE: Spring Framework, JSP, JSTL,Tomcat,Xml , Hibernate , Java Script , Html, Jasper Report, Wicket , web services , Jquery, CSS .
- Operating System Skills: Linux/Unix.
- Computer language: Java
- Development Tools: Eclipse, Maven, ANT, Subversion.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected to travel to customer sites roughly 15 % of time on site. The employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time, operate a personal computer, visually inspect forms, conduct oral communication via telephone and in person, retrieve and return files in storage cabinets, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Apacheta delivers mobile workflow applications for healthcare, consumer packaged goods, manufacturing, maintenance and repair, telecommunications, and transportation markets that can be rapidly customized to fit unique and changing business processes enabling our customers to streamline their mobile operations, capture new revenue opportunities, and gain a competitive edge.
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 16:27:07 PDT