Accounts Payable/Junior Acct. For Growing Property Management Co.
Accounting position available to a well-seasoned professional. Candidate must possess the following attributes:
1. Well organized, energetic, detail-oriented, and dependable
2. Able to work well both as a team player and independently
3. Excellent communication and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
1. QuickBooks Pro/Enterprise proficiency (minimum 3 years verifiable experience)
2. Preparation of monthly reports (including P&L, Balance Sheet, etc.)
3. Assisting with audits, insurance paperwork and perform general administrative functions as assigned.
4. Experience working with budgets (GAAP environment)
Candidate must have practical, intermediate abilities in Excel, Word and demonstrate advanced math skills. The preferred candidate will have property management and/or construction bookkeeping experience. Management and Construction software experience strongly desired ( i.e., Yardi, Master Builder, Timberline)
Vacation and Health Benefits are available.
Please submit work/salary history with three verifiable job related references for immediate consideration for this position.
Ulster Counties Premier Real Estate Developer and Property Management Group
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 14:31:09 PDT