Accounting Associate - Billing
We are looking for a detail-oriented Accounting Associate to join our Billing department. This role is responsible for collecting all necessary fields for invoice accuracy. Requires thoroughness; research; and attention to detail.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Review & obtain necessary invoicing fields through various methods;
- Update system with the obtained information;
- Maintain a consistent line of communication with other departments;
- Generate invoices from billing queue;
- Research billing issues as directed;
- Perform research on client accounts;
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates or Bachelor's degree in Accounting or similar field preferred
- 2 years of experience in accounting or billing position;
- Strong English language communication skills including reading and writing;
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients & other departments;
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word required.
Founded in 1972, Compex Legal Services, Inc. is an industry leader in litigation support services to law firms and insurance carriers. Having pioneered a number of advances in the industry, our product lines include record retrieval, court reporting and on-line document management. At Compex, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality service and value to each client.
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 08:03:08 PDT