We are looking for qualified candidates to fill a Network Engineer.
The scope of work is to support all aspects of the Unified Communications infrastructure components, including:
• Lead engineering, design and implementation efforts relative to networking technologies in support of new and existing IT Operations and Project activities.
• Troubleshoot and resolve network infrastructure technical issues.
• Perform installation, testing, maintenance of documentation and support of network infrastructure components.
• Support/maintain/administer data, voice and video communications switches.
• Monitor network performance utilizing advanced tools.
• Analyze network bandwidth information and provide network performance analysis, forecasting and recommendations.
• Conduct testing of network infrastructure components.
• Evaluate and recommend communication network technologies to enhance capabilities of the infrastructure.
• Develop network system evaluations based on customer requirements and develop appropriate technical recommendations and architectural solutions.
• Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection with routers and switches.
• Currently active Cisco CCNP Certification.
• Hands on experience with Cisco Nexus 7000/5000/2000, and Catalyst 3750, 4500 and 6500 platforms is required.
• Network Engineering and Troubleshooting experience relative to complex data infrastructure technologies and best practices in both end-user and data center environments.
• Packet Capture and analysis experience using tools such as Network Analysis Modules (NAM) and/or WireShark, SevOne.
• IOS Version management and IOS upgrades
• 802.11a/b/g/n wireless networking and Cisco wireless implementation and management
• Expert understanding of Quality of Service (QoS) provisioning, monitoring, and management
• In-depth knowledge of layer 3 technologies, such as HSRP, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP
• Understanding of Network infrastructure and best practices
• Experience with Cisco Switching and Routing configuration and operational support
• Intermediate to advance Skills with Microsoft office and Visio
• CCIE - Routing and Switching
• Cisco ACI Experience
• Experience configuring, managing and supporting F5 LTM and GTM devices
• Wireless networking technologies to include Cisco WLC, Prime, and Identity Service Engine.
• Experience with Remedy Incident and Service Request management workflow.
• Experience with voice, and video infrastructure technologies and best practices.
• Knowledge and experience in proposal development.
• Project implementation background
Pay is based on experience.
The Fulcrum Vets leadership team offers a wide-range of capabilities to include a solid history of working closely with customers, at all levels, to improve overall performance and reduce Information Technology (IT) costs by knowing their business processes, evaluating current operations, applying operational and business metrics to help manage performance, and maturing complex environments to posture customers and partners to meet changing business requirements. The additional value that the Fulcrum Vets Team brings to the environment is not only our proven program and project management skills and capabilities, but also the hands-on experience in actually delivering the services that make up an IT services capability. Fulcrum Vets understands what it takes to provide our customers and partners a service, and possess the unique capabilities that other Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses do not.
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 11:53:05 PDT