Sr. Helpdesk Technician - Level 2 -- WMATA-002
Sr. Helpdesk Technician - Level 2 - 184.108.40.206.2
24 Candidates Needed Urgently !!!
• Minimum two (2) certifications: CompTIA A+; MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer); MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician)
• Dell Certified Technician
• ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
• Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience in a high profile and fast-paced Help Desk/Desktop Support environment required.
• Demonstrate expertise in Microsoft operating systems.
• Demonstrate working experience with Microsoft Suites and Applications to include Office Professional, Office Project and Office Visio
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange
• An aptitude for providing positive customer service.
• Experience within a Desktop Helpdesk.
• Good communication, problem solving and technical writing skills.
• An in-depth knowledge of relevant operating systems, applications, printers and other hardware required.
• Flexible working hours - 5 days per week, 6:00a.m. - 7:00pm, rotating on-call support for evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Displays courtesy and sensitivity
• Manages difficult or emotional customer situations
• Meets all commitments
• Responds promptly to customer needs
• Solicits customer feedback to improve service
• Use internal knowledgebase on every interaction
• Provide knowledgebase content on a weekly basis
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 14:31:39 PDT