Growing mortgage company's Accounting Department is now hiring. We offer health/dental insurance, two weeks' vacation and 401K. The hours are 8am to 5pm and extra hours around month-end. Salary is dependent on prior work experience and skills.
We are looking for someone who will perform a variety of general accounting support tasks including:
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., purchase advices, funding journal entries, check disbursements, GL coding, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable, accounts receivable, filing, reconciliations). Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs (AMB & Encompass).
- Create, Build, and Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigates questionable data.
- Competency in the following software applications: MS Word, MS Excel (vlook-ups , formulas and pivot tables), MS Outlook, Encompass and Accounting for Mortgage Bankers (AMB).
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Productivity, dependability, self-starter, and organized.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is imperative.
- Requires 3 years Mortgage Accounting experience.
American Portfolio Mortgage Corporation is a fast-growing mortgage lender licensed in over 21 states. We maintain a busy but fun work environment. We use one of the industry's most highly regarded Loan Origination Systems. We are dedicated to Mortgage Origination Compliance and are committed to customer satisfaction.
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 15:04:17 PDT