EOC Adjunct Lecturer - Brooklyn Educational Opportunity Center
FACULTY VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Educational Opportunity Centers (EOC) provide academic instruction, vocational training, and support to educationally and economically disadvantaged adults. EOC Lecturers perform teaching and related faculty functions in area(s) of expertise, including student advisement, curriculum development, and activities to advance the Centers' educational goals.
The State University of New York, Brooklyn Educational Opportunity Center, provides tuition free academic and workforce development training to eligible New York State residents, providing a pathway to lifelong learning, college access and economic self-sufficiency.
New York City College of Technology is accepting resumes for EOC Adjunct Lecturer openings(multiple positions in certificate programs):
- Allied Health (Electronic Health Records, Medical Terminology, Medical Billing and Coding) - day and evening classes
- Computer Basics with Keyboarding - day and evening classes
- Developmental English (College Preparation Reading, Writing) - day and evening classes
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (various levels) - evening classes
- High School Equivalency (Reading, Writing, Social Studies, Science, Math) - day and evening classes
- Hospitality Operations (Intro to Hospitality, Front Desk Operations, Customer Service, Event Planning) - evening classes
- Student Professional Development (workshops designed for career preparation students to develop skills on presenting themselves in a professional manner throughout job search and on the job) day and evening classes
Bachelor's degree in area(s) of expertise, and the ability to teach successfully.
$64.84 - $80.70/hr; commensurate with qualifications and experience.
CUNY offers faculty a competitive compensation and benefits package covering health insurance, pension and retirement benefits, paid parental leave, and savings programs. We also provide mentoring and support for research, scholarship, and publication as part of our commitment to ongoing faculty professional development.
HOW TO APPLY
From our job posting system, select "Apply Now", create or log in to a user account, and provide the requested information. If you are viewing this posting from outside our system, access the employment page on our web site and search for this vacancy using the Job ID or Title.
Candidates should provide a CV/resume.
Open until filled. Review of resumes to begin immediately.
JOB SEARCH CATEGORY
CUNY Job Posting: Faculty
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CUNY encourages people with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women to apply. At CUNY, Italian Americans are also included among our protected groups. Applicants and employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected category, including sexual orientation or gender identity. EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer.
Location: NYC College of Technology
Job Title: EOC Adjunct Lecturer - Brooklyn Educational Opportunity Center
Job ID: 15321
Full/Part Time: Part-Time