Sr. Helpdesk Technician - Level 3 -- WMATA-003
Sr. Helpdesk Technician - Level 3 - 220.127.116.11.3
4 Candidates Needed Urgently !!!
• At least 3 years of experience supervising/managing a Help Desk
• Minimum Certifications: Any (3) or any (3) equivalent of: A+, Network+, Project+, Security+, MCSE, MCSA, MCP, HDI Support Center Specialist, ITIL v3 Foundation, PMP
• Minimum Education: Four-year Bachelor's Degree from an accredited U.S. school
• Demonstrate expertise in Microsoft operating systems
• Demonstrate working experience with Microsoft Suites and Applications to include Office Professional, Project and Visio
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange
• Flexible working hours - 5 days per week, 6:00a.m. - 7:00pm, support for evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Exceptional understanding of IT Service Management processes
• Demonstrated experience in managing/scheduling computer refreshes on a scale of hundreds of computers per refresh period
• An aptitude for providing positive customer service
• Experience within a Desktop Helpdesk environment
• Good communication, problem solving and technical writing skills
• An in-depth knowledge of relevant operating systems, applications, printers and other hardware required.
• Displays courtesy and sensitivity
• Manages difficult or emotional customer situations
• Meets all commitments
• Responds promptly to customer needs
• Solicits customer feedback to improve service
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 14:35:41 PDT