Sr. DevOps Engineer
What You Will Be Doing:
- Deploy, configure and use monitoring tools to find and diagnose problems on test and production systems, design and implement automation for issue resolution
- Build and maintain a back-end infrastructure to facilitate the success and growth of our products and research.
What You Need for this Position
Strong emphasis on web server maintenance and scalability
- Equal expertise with Linux and Windows servers highly desirable
- The ability to thrive in a rapid development environment with an intense focus on quality
- At least 3 years of infrastructure experience in a production environment on Linux or Windows
- Exposure to Python or other scripting languages
- Experience with AWS and associated technologies
- Solid Server Scaling Experience
- Understanding of pcap traces, investigating attacks, managing deployments and writing automation code
- Agile development methodologies
- Ability to configure *nix based services such as Apache httpd, nginx, Postfix, CouchDB, PostgreSQL, Hadoop, Graphite, RabbitMQ, Redis, Squid, collectd, etc.
What's In It for You
- Great work environment
- Immediate hire
- Competitive Salary
TEEMA Solutions Group Inc. (TEEMA) has become one of the fastest growing Staffing Solutions companies in North America.
Our focus is delivering full-cycle staffing solutions, whether that is payroll, contract or permanent searches. We love our clients and we support them by placing quality people in the right position at the right time.
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 04:48:11 PDT