Navy ERP (SAP) Financial Analyst; Secret Clearance Required
The candidate shall provide professional consulting services to support the NAVAIR Navy ERP Business Office (NBO). The Navy ERP financial analyst provides SAP technical support for Navy financial and management accounting processes.
The candidate works directly with NBO government personnel, NAVAIR Navy ERP end-users, and business process owners to analyze and troubleshoot Navy ERP system issues. The analyst provides sustainment and end-user support as well as technical guidance for the financial modules and the associated financial business processes. The candidate should have a general understanding of Department of Defense (DoD) Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) requirements and the implication of Navy ERP to FIAR.
The position requires a Secret Clearance; candidates must have or, be able to obtain interim secret clearance due to a favorable review of the investigative questionnaire and fingerprint results.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Navy ERP financial business processes.
- Analyze, resolve, and track end-user issues and problems as they relate to financial business processes.
- Develop recommendations and alternatives to potential solutions to limit impacts.
- Assess business process recurring errors and locate root causes.
- Analyze and resolve Navy ERP problems and issues and work with the NBO and the Navy ERP Sustainment (i.e., NAVSUP Business Systems Center) teams to resolve HEAT tickets
- Assist in gathering and compiling inputs for proposed system and business process changes.
Experience/Education Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 3 years of General Ledger accounting experience in Navy ERP (5 years of experience desired)
- BA/BS degree in accounting
- Secret Clearance or Interim Secret Clearance required
- SAP FI experience, SAP CO experience - desired
- Familiar with month-end and year-end close processing in Navy ERP - desired
- Familiar with entitlements processing in Navy ERP - desired
- Familiar with labor processing in Navy ERP - desired
Skill Set Needed: Navy ERP, General Ledger accounting, SAP FI, SAP FI/CO, financial analyst
Herdt Consulting, Inc. is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB). Every day, our clients trust Herdt to help navigate their most complex business and organizational challenges. We partner with our clients at all levels to ensure all business objectives are fully realized. Herdt provides project management, process and leadership support as well as specialized technical support to the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and other Federal agencies. Herdt employees are accomplished individuals who have served as hands-on leaders in the U.S. military and private industry - We hire the best and reward them accordingly. Our employees lead some of the most complex enterprise business systems and business processes through implementation and sustainment. We are valued for our technical knowledge, business process expertise and industry best-practice solutions.
Lexington Park, MD
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 04:44:07 PDT