WEBSITE CONTENT COORDINATOR -- dt
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: SECRET
WEBSITE CONTENT COORDINATOR
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: SECRET
• Bachelor's degree, and;
• Four (4) years of general office experience, including;
• One (1) year of specialized experience in website content management, including;
• Three (3) years of experience utilizing a variety of office software, specifically: MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
• The Government may allow the following qualifications substitutions for this position: 4 years of additional general office or administrative experience may be substituted for a BS/BA degree.
• Working knowledge of web coding such as HTML
• Familiarity with web-related applications and programs
• Familiarity with website analytic tools such as ForeSee and WebTrends
• Excellent proofreading and technical editing skills, with an excellent grasp of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation
• Ability to effectively and politely interface with public
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to interpret and apply regulatory material
• Ability to work independently and as a member of the team to effectively interact with personnel at all levels
The Website Editor shall support the VO/P Website Unit in the management of internal and external website content, including, but not limited to, the following:
• Edit, maintain and publish content for the directorate's visa-related potions of both the CA internet site (travel.state.gov), and the unclassified intranet site (CAWeb), based on input of internal stakeholders and needs of external audiences.
• Provide technical editing (including proofreading, grammar, and punctuation) to website content.
• Carry out quality assurance checks on website content.
• Liaise with IT department (both IRM and CA/CST) and external web developers to resolve technological issues and conduct work.
• Track and report on all site metrics.
• Monitor customer feedback messages/comments on website to correct issues and/or identify opportunities for improvement.
• Conduct periodic reviews of U.S. Embassy and Consulate websites to ensure compliance with Post Internet Content Guidelines.
• Identify and post relevant VO cables to internal and external websites.
• Coordinate with stakeholders (VO, other bureaus, and other government agencies) regarding their visa-related website information as well as web policies and procedures.
• Consolidate information and obtain clearance/approval for content changes, and then update content through the CMS.
• Assist on web policy matters. Interpret and apply policy to work products.
• Utilize proprietary consular systems such as the Consular Consolidated Database (CCD).
• Evaluate business processes and work flows, making practical recommendations for process improvements, and assist with implementing and validating any process changes.
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 12:59:11 PDT