Outreach & Services Specialist (LTIII)
In this role, you will promote the Business Library's collections and services and provide outreach services to the Leeds School of Business. You'll develop a plan for strategically allocating outreach time and resources along with evaluation methodology to measure its effectiveness to inform continuous improvement and increased awareness and use of library collections and services.
Highlights of the position include:
· Create a cohesive, user-focused, sustainable outreach program for the Business Library.
· Promote library services and collections through library and campus marketing channels, as well as virtual and physical displays.
· Market Business Library events and services across the campus, taking care to reach a diverse group of users.
· Provide research consultations, instruction sessions, and service-desk backup as needed.
· Liaise with the Libraries Marketing staff to align the promotion of Business Library service and activities with library and campus branding and communications standards.
· Gather user feedback to inform and provide support for evidence-based decision-making processes.
What we can offer:
Minimum Monthly Salary starts at $3,139
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the .
What we require:
Must be a current Colorado resident in order to apply.
Four years of general library experience involving typing, ordering, preparing, shelving, and maintaining library materials including two years of technical library experience involving cataloging/classifying, providing reference and patron services, and creating/revising procedures.