Established in 1989, PDE is a dynamic full-service electrical contractor specializing in critical power systems, laboratory, and data center infrastructure projects is seeking to add an experienced Estimator to its San Leandro office.
Key Requirements / Expectations:
- 5-7 years' experience as an Estimator on design/build electrical projects up to 5M
- College degree preferred
- High degree of initiative, work without supervision and with strong sense of urgency
- Accountable to yourself and co-workers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. Ability to deal tactfully and efficiently with client and organization at all levels
- MS Office, Word, Excel, estimating software proficient-Accubid experience a plus
- Develop and submit timely and precise cost proposals in compliance with bid document
Additional Job Information:
- Manage all aspects of estimating projects - Site Visits, Job Walks, Scope of Work, Schedule
- Design-Build experience for critical power/DC power
- Read and interpret construction documents and drawings to prepare estimates and scope letters
- Coordinate multiple RFP's with focus on timely and complete delivery
- Participate in project meetings, communicate bid status to project manager and corporate office
- Ensure compliance to bid documents / submission
- Conduct post bid/project reviews to determine areas for future improvement
PDE Total Energy Solutions offers a competitive compensation package that includes salary, medical and dental benefits, AFLAC, Simple IRA, paid company holidays, and paid vacation time.
PDE specializes in specializing in design build of critical power for technical facilities and data centers, we work in emerging technologies, such as advanced energy storage, fuel cell, renewable energy (PV), energy efficiency, advanced lighting controls, and microgrid design/integration. Signatory IBEW contractor and 25 year member of National Electrical Contractors Association.
Please visit our website at WWW.PDEINC.COM to learn more about the company.
Please no phone calls or faxes. Replies accepted via email only through Zip Recruiter.
San Leandro, CA
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 13:15:46 PDT