Senior Financial Analyst
About the Opportunity: Our client is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for a promising position in the Entertainment industry. In this role, the Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for GL maintenance, analyzing and approving quarter/month end results, along with supporting other closing activities as needed.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance Required
* 4+ years of Public Accounting and/or Private Industry experience
* Understanding of Internal Control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions
* Understanding of the Technical aspects of Accounting and Financial Reporting
* SAP/Oracle knowledge
* Microsoft Excel proficient
* Solid time management and problem solving skills
* Great interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Strong attention to detail
* Willing to travel domestically and internationally approximately 15% of the time.
* Highly organized
* CPA /CIA
* ACL experience
We are a recruiting firm specializing in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Tax, Audit, Operations, and Information Systems for fortune 1000 companies. We provide our clients with temporary and permanent professionals that possess high technical skills.
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 11:25:40 PDT