Credit and Collections Specialist
The Credit and Collections Specialist will support the overall effort of ensuring timely collection of the revenue for the company. This position will take ownership and build relationships with a portfolio of our customer accounts and ensure both credit and collection policy is maintained.
We are looking for outstanding people that are driven and passionate about delivering outstanding service to our customers. You will be joining a very successful, fast paced, fast growing, Philadelphia based distribution company.
Key Job Responsibilities:
The Credit and Collections Specialist is responsible for contacting customers and working closely with both the outside sales and accounting teams.
• Manage customer accounts:
o Maintaining accurate customer contact records
o Maintaining accurate customer invoice, payment, and credit records
o Ensure timely payments
• Build and manage customer relationship with the entire team (sales & accounting)
• Research and process customer inquiries and disputes
• Processing new account applications
• Weekly reporting
• Achieve goal metrics for customer portfolio and entire customer base
• B2B "soft" collection experience
• Knowledge of billing and collection procedures
• Detailed oriented
• Experience with anticipating and resolving problems
• Excellent negotiation abilities
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to know when to seek help
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with ERP and CRM systems
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
• Competitive pay
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick
• The opportunity for growth at a rapidly expanding company
Our company recruits, hires and promotes individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or physical or mental disability unrelated to an individual's ability to perform the job, or any other status protected by law, all in accordance with applicable Federal, State or Local Laws.
Located in Philadelphia, a family owned food wholesale distribution company. In the past several years we have experience tremendous growth and we are currently looking to add to our team. Our company recognizes that a quality team is vital to support our quality products and services. With this in mind, we are continually striving to find the most qualified and committed candidates to join our team--those with a talent and passion for what they do!
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 10:41:12 PDT