Digital Media Planner - Buyer
Ready to Rally?
Let's Rally, a new, successful, full-service Digital Marketing Agency is seeking a candidate with
a deep understanding of web and digital design.
The Media Planner/Buyer is a full-time position that will support the general goals of Rally Point and its agency clients. The ideal candidate has a passion for keeping up with what is new in the industry that is constantly changing. The approach to the work would be innovative that of a thought leader. This position will be responsible for managing client media buying and planning needs, and overall online marketing strategy. It also requires superior communication and organization skills, and attention to detail.
- Day-to-day management of digital programs and campaigns
- Manage and maintain relationships with third-party vendors.
- Create RFPs, vet, negotiate, and select publishers/partners for clients
- Ensure accuracy of insertion orders, terms, tags, and trafficking
- Create ad tags and assist with trafficking when needed
- Assist in the production of reports ensuring that performance is acceptable, resulting in achieving client goals
- Assist with digital analytics to set benchmarks, track success and refine strategy for all marketing activity
- Implement an overall online marketing strategy for all paid channels for clients
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to increase conversion with different teams within the organization - social and development teams.
- 4 year experience in digital marketing media management; Interactive Marketing, Marketing/Communications or Account Management
- Experience in all online marketing channels - Search (Paid & Organic), Display, Mobile, Email, and Video
- In-depth knowledge of marketing tools (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, ad serving tools, etc...) and technologies as well as processes involved in running campaigns
- Google Fundamentals and Advanced Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Thorough understanding of marketing new media techniques, as well as understanding of overall marketing strategy and integrated communications
Desired Education and Skills
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field preferred
- Previous accountability for annual billings in excess of $5MM
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Strong business writing skills and ability to produce high quality documents.
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills.
- Flexible, versatile and able to cope well under pressure
Let's Rally is a full-service digital advertising agency with social, creative, media and development teams that works closely with clients to align their digital marketing strategies with their organizational goals. We are all about dynamic process that tests, measures and manages on an ongoing basis to meet the demands of the constant and frequent changes that take place in our digital age. We are a team that is committed to being a team, changing the game by being in the game, and getting there first without a mindset that we will stop at the finish line. We are unique and we are proud of that.
Las Vegas, NV
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 15:31:03 PDT