Desktop Support Specialist
Must be local to Tempe AZ!!
Your Role: This is the opportunity to work among some of the industry's top names working on some of the most challenging technical problems.
- Responsible to deliver outstanding service to both internal and external customers First point of contact to Support desktop systems and applications used by Executive/Leadership team
- Anticipate hardware and software needs for planning and budgeting
- Ability to create software distribution packages Write scripts to automate processes as necessary To work as part of a team by providing guidance and backup to the L1 and L2 support personnel and assisting others in an efficient, professional manner
Key Result Areas:
- Create Standard Operating Procedures for existing and new systems and functions
- Recommend proactive measures to reduce overall impact or potential impact of future incidents
Your Experience and Know-How:
- 5+ years of experience in Desktop administration Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field (Preferred)
- Professional certifications related to networking, support, TOGAF, or ITIL (Preferred) Very Strong troubleshooting, analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Experience troubleshooting hardware issues, desktops, printers, LAN equipment
- Advanced knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Experience with software and patch distribution
- Ability to take on new tasks and learn new technologies in a fast-paced work environment Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends
Solugenix, the longest serving independent IT consulting firm in the nation, delivers comprehensive, managed-services IT solutions known for their innovation, value and dependability. Our custom IT services, including Application Lifecyle Management Services, Business Applications Support, Custom Inbound/Outbound Call Centers, IT Service Desk Operations and Support and Professional Staffing solutions are tailored to unique industry requirements and delivered with predictable, manageable costs to optimize mission-critical transactions, drive business value and support customer success.
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 09:35:00 PDT