Senior PHP Devleoper
Contract: 12 months contract to hire.
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
Position Summary: The Software Engineer will be responsible for architecture and implementation of PHP web application and Web services. The ideal candidate will have expert PHP programming skills, PHP frameworks like CI/ Yii/Zend/Cake PHP, Webs Service development and be comfortable working distributed system, where scalability, stability and performance are key factors for all engineering efforts.
- To interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- To perform coding to written technical specifications.
- To perform code maintenance and testing.
- To fix application issues and code irregularities.
- To give technical feedback to the Application Architect.
- Correspond with and report to Application Architect.
- Building and maintenance of core PHP based applications.
- To develop web page infrastructure and application related to pages with more advanced graphics and features.
- To design and develop relational database systems and their web interfaces.
- Responsible for integrating MySQL database with the PHP applications.
- Deploying code on Test and Production Server
- 4+ years of experience in developing PHP applications and web frameworks
- Expertise in the Framework (mandatory any one): CI/ Yii/Zend/Cake PHP
- The candidate must be well versed with MVC architecture (mandatory)
- Good to have Object Oriented Programming Skills
- Good hands on Mysql/SQL server Database
- Must have worked on any Payment Gateway
- Good at communication.
- Experience NoSQL technologies like Mongo
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, and AngularJS or NodeJS
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 16:32:14 PDT