IT Manager - (Working Manager w/ Management Experience Required)
We are looking for a result driven, reliable, smart, driven, IT Helpdesk Manager to support our clients with remote on onsite support. The IT Helpdesk Manager drives client satisfaction and team efficiency by ensuring all business metrics are addressed appropriately. This is achieved by assisting engineers, hosting on-going meetings with the technical teams, refining processes to improve service delivery, monitoring & managing key business metrics, and managing the development of the professional services team's skillsets. The IT Helpdesk Manager will work closely with the Tier 1 Techs Sales Team to ensure client expectations are being met and escalated service requests are prioritized appropriately. In addition, the IT Helpdesk Manager will work closely with the management team to ensure all business goals are being met.
IT Helpdesk Manager Duties:
- Manage projects, support staff and client support requests.
- Manage preventative maintenance for the network to ensure high availability of all managed systems.
- Manage Vendors
IT Helpdesk Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of 4 years of technical experience
- Must be available for occasional off hours support and maintenance
- Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation on each job
- Experience with routers, layer 2 switches, and other networking devices
- Experience in managing Microsoft Server Operating Systems and Networks
- Experience with all Microsoft Workstation Operating Systems and Applications
- Experience with virtual environments
- Ability to remain in contact with the client thru the completion of the incident
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships
- Willingness to develop professionally
- Ability to work with little supervision and manage a team
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) is preferred
- PMP is preferred
- MSP experience is preferred
- ITIL is preferred
- CCNA is preferred
- Hospitality experience is preferred
Tier 1 Techs is Managed IT Services Provider with a focus on hospitality.
We are a fast growing Manged Services Provider in South Florida.
We are looking for talented individuals looking to work in a team environment with opportunities for training, growth, and development.
Learn more about us @ http://www.tier1techs.com/about-us/
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 08:35:47 PDT