Salesforce Administrator - Denver, CO
We are seeking an experienced and certified SalesForce administrator/developer to lead the integration of a new SalesForce implementation for our Investability business unit in an existing Salesforce.com org. This is a contract position that with an estimated engagement of 4 to 6 months. This position may roll over to a permanent hire position.
• Lead SFDC implementation within enterprise Salesforce.com framework.
• Elicit and document requirements for new functionality requests from a cross-functional team of Salesforce.com users
• Design, document, and implement specific initiatives to improve data hygiene and security, improve sales team and help desk throughput and efficiency
• Document specific best practices in release management, SFDC data management, and ongoing improvements to Investability's CRM environment
• Ongoing Salesforce.com database schema updates and changes
• SFDC release management including Sandbox management, change set tracking, and requirement collaboration with software development team within enterprise Salesforce.com framework.
• Research add-on application packages and support ROI analysis for acquisition of applicable programs
• Lead integration with 3rd party applications
• Design and implement SFDC training programs for sales team and other users
• Create documentation, including training documentation and release notes
• Assist with scoping and planning of various CRM related projects and initiatives
• Perform routine administration functions for Salesforce.com
• Comply with all enterprise Salesforce.com governance guidelines.
• Candidate must be Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM 201) PLUS either Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM 301) or Salesforce.com Certified Developer (DEV 401)
• 3+ years Salesforce administration experience
• Highly developed listening skills, excellent customer service skills required
• Excellent, highly professional written and oral communication skills required
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience with Apex and Visualforce development a plus
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Must be highly motivated self-starter, able to maintain poise under pressure
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check
Candidates need to be local to Denver, Colorado
Solugenix, the longest serving independent IT consulting firm in the nation, delivers comprehensive, managed-services IT solutions known for their innovation, value and dependability. Our custom IT services, including Application Lifecyle Management Services, Business Applications Support, Custom Inbound/Outbound Call Centers, IT Service Desk Operations and Support and Professional Staffing solutions are tailored to unique industry requirements and delivered with predictable, manageable costs to optimize mission-critical transactions, drive business value and support customer success.
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 09:07:48 PDT