LED Video Display Technician/Operator
Mobile Technology Graphics (www.mtgsigns.com) is a turnkey provider of LED displays at large corporate events, festivals, professional sports teams, non-profits and many more. Clients utilize trailer mounted LED displays for quick deployment while selecting ultra high resolution indoor LED video displays for corporate meetings. The company also provides clients with custom video production services both onsite live production and prerecorded media production.
- Transport, build, control, and strike LED Displays on show sites.
- Quality control and maintenance of LED Displays and supporting accessories.
- Show site management. Manage labor crews, riggers, and/or coworkers to safely construct video screens.
- Provide client interaction for show prep and on-site.
- Examine the LED Display to ensure the best possible product is being presented to clients and spectators.
- Trouble-shoot display and control hardware and software.
- Assist with checking out, packing and loading of complete system for shipment and upon return.
- Create and/or complete show reports, expense reports, log books, mileage logs, and any required DOT or company documentation.
- Drive mobile units to locations as directed within Federal motor Safety Carrier Administration (FMCSA) and Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
- Maintain & clean the truck and all other appropriate equipment
- Competently represent Mobile Technology Graphics to customers. Use good judgment and make sound decisions. Become knowledgeable of and follow company procedures.
- Work scheduled and unscheduled time as needed.
- Perform other tasks or responsibilities as assigned.
- Will Train
- Possess Class A CDL (with at least 3 years of experience desired)
- Travel required. Ability to travel via ground and air. Valid driver's license and good driving record. Motor vehicle records will be checked.
- Available to work evenings and weekends to support event schedules. Will include working and traveling on some holidays.
- Must have good written/verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-pace environment.
- Ability to work as a team member and work unsupervised independently.
- Ability to work at heights, work from ladders or structures and ability to carry equipment and/or tools. Ability to lift 75 pounds.
- Able to quickly learn hardware and software systems as well as good mechanical understanding.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and responsible to plan, execute, and document.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering Technology, Computer Engineering Technology, Broadcasting or related technical field preferred but not required.
- Will train, but must have technical aptitude.
- Background check will be conducted.
MTG values the most of their team members and offers a competitive compensation, lucrative commission program, and causal dress code. Please visit www.mtgsigns.com to find out more about our company. Please send resume along with an explanation of why you would make a great fit to our team and compensation requirements to email@example.com
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 06:07:17 PDT