Front End Developer
Ready to Rally?
Let's Rally, a successful, full-service Digital Marketing Agency is seeking a talented front-end web developer with a driven by desire to create first-rate user experiences. As a part of our dev team, you will build the user interfaces for unique and robust web-based applications, recommend and review new technologies and collaborate with seasoned teammates. You will have the opportunity to influence product direction and have your work viewed by millions of users each month.
Our work environment is casual and team-focused. We move quickly and solve challenges on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate must be able to solve complex challenges and move quickly. You should know the difference between responsive and adaptive design; understand the use of cross-browser compatibility techniques versus browser tweaks; and be as comfortable coding in jQuery as with using jQuery plugins.
- Experience working with web designers or web design teams executing their designs into working web sites.
- Some experience with at least one of the following languages: PHP; Java; C#; Node.js. Other modern languages will be considered.
- Ability to demonstrate or discuss past projects, showcasing its complexity and business value.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, detailed and time-management focused, the successful candidate can thrive individually within a collaborative environment
Candidates may need to complete a coding project to be considered.
Let's Rally is a full-service digital advertising agency with social, creative, media and development teams that works closely with clients to align their digital marketing strategies with their organizational goals. We are all about dynamic process that tests, measures and manages on an ongoing basis to meet the demands of the constant and frequent changes that take place in our digital age. We are a team that is committed to being a team, changing the game by being in the game, and getting there first without a mindset that we will stop at the finish line. We are unique and we are proud of that.
Las Vegas, NV
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 16:11:11 PDT