Frontend Web Developer
HealthExpense (http://www.healthexpense.com) is looking for a Front-end Web Developer to help us build the next great healthcare technology startup. If you are interested in joining a dynamic early-stage startup that is already seeing significant traction - there are already 1M+ employees using our platform - we'd love to talk to you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Front-end Web Developer works collaboratively with our engineers and business teams to create and maintain health plan client- and member-facing web applications. You will design, build, and maintain secure HIPAA-compliant web applications in a highly scalable and available ecosystem.
In this role you will:
- Implement security and data protection for HIPAA-compliant application interfaces for healthcare clients and members
- Create and maintain unit tests for new code and defect fixes
- Participate in continuous integration for automated builds and deployments (Jenkins or equivalent)
- Ensure deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements; and
- Tackle other duties that pop up ... we're a startup after all.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for candidates with:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in web application software development, design, and architecture (and more is better)
- A solid track record of building elegant and sophisticated web applications that users love to use
- Proficient understanding of PureScript, ReactJS, or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills; and
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- A solid academic background (or equivalent experience). Degrees in Information Systems, Computer Science or a closely related field are preferred
In healthcare, $600B (that's a B) is wasted every year. The HealthExpense (http://www.healthexpense.com) platform -- think "Mint for healthcare" -- helps consumers and benefits administrators make the most of their healthcare dollars, tackling the mundane and often unnecessarily-complicated tasks like submitting insurance reimbursement claims, paying bills, and tracking deductibles and flex-spending caps. Our fast-growing network is quickly becoming the platform of choice for large employers and third-party administrators, and we're already helping over 1M employees make better and more cost-effective healthcare decisions.
A few key details:
- We're well-funded and stable: we offer great salaries, medical/dental/vision coverages, and generous bonuses.
- We're off to great start. Our platform is already in use by millions, and we're just getting started.
- You can do great things here. We're still a small team -- there are plenty of meaty challenges to tackle and opportunity to make a real impact.
- We set you up for success: We never skimp on best hardware or tools money can buy.
- We want you to share in our success. Every offer includes a healthy dose of stock options.
- We're building for the long-term. Our key executives have been around the block, and understand the importance (and sustainability) of true work-life balance. We work hard and smart, and also manage to have real lives outside the office.
- We're located in sunny Sunnyvale, California.
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 13:02:00 PDT