Operations Specialist I (Entry level)
The entry level Operations Specialist I, will provide services to key accounts. It will handle the direct supervision of all employment related aspects of internal new hires within designated location. Will also aid on the supervision of and management of contingent workforce assigned to clients facilities.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School Diploma, or GED required.
• At least three years of college education; or the equivalent amount of education and work experience required.
• Prior experience with Microsoft Office Applications to include but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Express, Internet Explorer
• Great communication skills oral/written
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) highly desired
• Prior Warehouse/Distribution experience,
• Schedule Flexibility
BASIC FUNCTIONS AND SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
To include, but not limited to the following outlined:
• Responsible for the direct supervision of internal new hires within an assigned location.
• Supervises the development and implementation of training programs within the work unit supervised.
• Attend meetings with client as required.
• Travel to set up and assist other locations when needed.
• Will provide weekly updates to management team for assigned Region.
• Help Recruiting staff with last minute client requests to ensure shift integrity at all times.
• Communicate any changes in the client orders to ensure staffing needs are always met.
• Help with processes and idea implementations within assigned work groups.
• Responsible for assisting on the new hire orientations, and training of employees.
• Assist translating orientations, training and safety information to Spanish speaking employees.
• Other duties as assigned.
- The schedule for this position will typically be Monday
- Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm. However, must be willing to work outside normal hours in order to meet deadlines and goals and some evening work may be needed.
COMPANY BENEFITS & POSITION PERKS:
• Vacation/PTO/Holiday pay.
• Health/Dental/ Life.
• Direct deposit of paychecks
• Discounted attraction tickets for friends and family
• Get paid to travel, position allows you to frequently visit different us cities locations across the states as part of your job requirements.
• Advancement opportunities.
www.Resourceemployment.com Online Job#26191
Resource Employment Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.
Resource is a staffing and recruitment industry leader with thousands of satisfied clients nationwide. We offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work for our clients in either full-time, part time, temp to perm or temporary positions. We pride ourselves on our focus on helping our employees find their next job.
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 14:17:19 PDT