EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT -- dt
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TOP SECRET / SCI
SCA WAGE DETERMINATION (WD): Secretary III (WD Code 01313)
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: MRPT
• HS diploma (2-year college degree preferred), and;
• Four (4) years of experience as an Administrative Assistant in an office environment, including;
• Three (3) years of experience utilizing a variety of office software, specifically: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Publisher, MS Excel, and MS Outlook, and;
• Demonstrated experience with document management, preferably for a legal department or other office, and;
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize simultaneous work flow duties.
• Ability to adapt to changes in procedures and assignments
• Ability to establish working relationships at all organizational levels
• Ability to accurately manage taskers and assignments
• Ability to disseminate information and/or requests to all office personnel and compile responses
• Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
Under the guidance of the onsite Government management team, the Administrative Assistant serves as a clerical expert in independently processing the most complicated types of office actions. The Executive Assistant may be asked to evaluate and consolidate information from various sources under short deadlines, such as internal or external survey information, reporting on statistics (retention, staffing, visa processing, etc.). Guidance is provided as needed; however, this person is expected to work independently in delivering tasks and reports as required by the Government management onsite. Completed written work receives close technical review from high-level Government employees. The Executive Assistant maintains confidential information (employee lists, management contact info, etc.). The Executive Assistant shall perform a variety of administrative and secretarial functions and at a minimum, shall perform the following functions:
• Prepare written communications using a variety of office software, specifically: MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, and SharePoint.
• Assist with new hire orientation for Government employees.
• Assist with travel arrangements using online Travel Manager System (E2). Coordinate logistics for Government travel: book tickets, hotels, rental vehicles, estimate per diem, and voucher travel upon return.
• With Government provided input, use databases to report current and future activities.
• Track and report official time and attendance records for all federal employees within the office through Time and Attendance Electronic System (TATEL).
• Respond to routine questions on policy and procedures, and/or provide reports, such as Contractor employee turnover or time and attendance.
• Process employees for DS badges through the MDIS/DOS enrollment system, PIN resets and unlock.
• Answer incoming calls (external and internal) to the office in a highly professional manner and forward calls, take messages or resolve calls as warranted on an individual basis.
• Organize, type, data enter, collate and file material.
• Maintain the Director's and/or unit's calendar of upcoming events, guest log, appointments, and other activities.
• Review incoming documents and take appropriate action/distribution.
• Track and monitor the status of memoranda, correspondence, and taskers within unit
• Prepare briefing materials and compile reports.
• Provide support to other projects or tasks as required.
• Receive deliveries and arrange for pick-up of outgoing shipments.
• Be responsible for stocking the photocopy and facsimile machines and supplies as well as maintaining their operational status and taking the requested readings.
• Receive and sort incoming/outgoing administrative mail.
• Maintain constant awareness of all aspects of internal security including adherence to the restricted area policies, logging off computer terminals when not in use and securing work at the end of the business day.
• Admit and welcome visitors into facility and maintains visitor log-in files.
• Process employees for DS badges through the MDIS/DOS enrollment system, PIN resets and unlock badges.
• Liaise with building management to report and resolve maintenance issues.
• Operate office equipment, including but not limited to: document scanners, telephones, intercoms, label printers, and cameras.
• Assist with ordering, tracking, receiving, inventorying office supplies through various methods (GSA, CA internal, etc.).
• Maintain a clean, organized and safe office environment, free of debris or other obstacles.
• Fulfill daily supply order requests, stock limited supplies for general use such as printer toner, paper, pens, sticky notes, etc.
• Provide support for special events, including, but not limited to, support for conferences, meetings, representational events or bilateral delegations.
• Keep printers supplied with toner and paper daily.
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 12:44:30 PDT