- Develop Application for iOS based Mobile devices
- Develop integration from Mobile Application using Web Services
- Develop Application that can work in both online (network) and offline mode.
- Travel may be required
- 4+ experience with mobile Application development
- Experience building native mobile applications on iOS with fluency in Objective-C, Swift, Core Foundation, UIKit, Core Data, and Cocoa.
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems.
- Experience using JSON and XML.
- Experience with XCode, iOS 8, iOS 9 and version management tools(GIT,SVN).
- Strong understanding of core CS principles, including OOA/D.
- Strong understanding of iOS design patterns and best practices.
- Experience with Enterprise app development
- Strong computer science background and analytical skills.
- Strong sense of UI/UX.
- Degree in Computer Science is a plus
DataGlance, Inc. is a growing software company located in the Silicon Valley. DataGlance develops products to address Enterprise Data Management, Document Generation, and Work Management issues. DataGlance products are used at Fortune 500 companies to support multiple requirements including Real-Time (LIVE) data migration.
DataGlance is currently marketing a platform to replace the paper-intensive process of work planning, work management, and work execution with mobile technology. The platform will electronically support all of the related field activities on a mobile device (tablet, smartphone, etc.).
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 14:55:21 PDT