We are hiring a Security Administrator/Engineer for a Contract position in Marysville, OH
FOR IMMEDIATE DETAILS ABOUT THIS POSITION, feel free to contact EITHER of us direct and reference the job#:
SUMIT KUMAR: (800) 732-4680 x718
MICHELL CASEY: (800) 732-4680 x715
Position: Security Administrator/Engineer
JOB REF#: 28197
Duration: 12+ Months (On-Going Contract)
Location: Marysville, OH 43040 (on-site only)
Rate: OPEN, depends on experience level (W2 ONLY)
Please Note: We will only consider consultants who reside/live in the surrounding area of Marysville, OH
• Perform user and access administration on designated systems and applications, in accordance with the defined policies, standards, and procedures
• Perform system security administration on designated technology platforms, including operating systems, applications and network security devices, in accordance with the defined policies,
standards and procedures. as well as with industry best practices and vendor guidelines
• Perform installation and configuration management of security systems application,. including policy assessment and compliance tools, network security appliances and host-based security
• Perform threat and vulnerability assessments, in some cases followed by appropriate remedial action, to ensure that systems are protected from known and potential threats and are free
from known vulnerabilities.
• Locate and repair security problems and failures
• Collate security incident and event data to produce monthly exception and management reports
• Perform normal and exceptional processing of user access and change requests, escalating such requests when appropriate.
• Report unresolved network security exposures, misuse of resources or noncompliance situations using defined escalation processes.
• Assist and train junior team members in the use of security tools, the preparation of security reports and the resolution of security issues.
• Develop and maintain documentation for security systems and procedures.
• Research, recommend, evaluate, and implement information security solutions that identify and/or protect against potential threats and respond to security violations.
Daily Tasks Performed:
• Active Directory support (Regional, Division, Company).
• Adhere to Global Active Directory Governance.
• Domain Name Services (Microsoft DNS) design, implementation, and support Problem analysis & resolution.
• Windows Server Group Policy design, implementation, and support.
• Processes development, maintenance and documentation.
• Monitor and report on Active Directory Health.
• Provide other regions Active Directory Support as necessary.
• Provide support to other teams and projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: (Resume must reflect this experience)
• 5+ years of combined IT/Security work experience, providing Security Administration, installing and configuring security systems applications, compliance, and networks
• 3+ years hands on experience with Infrastructure services (DNS, WINS, DHCP, TCP/IP etc.).
• 3+ years hands on experience with kerberos and Windows authentication.
• 3+ years hands on experience with Microsoft Active Directory.
• 3+ years hands on experience with Microsoft Group Policy.
• Ability to travel and support Global Active Directory (including off-hours).
• 5 years hands on experience with Windows server and workstation system administration.
• Understanding of Security risks and countermeasures.
• Working knowledge of PKI, digital certificates, & security tokens.
• Education: BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience.
• PowerShell scripting experience.
• Working knowledge of supporting Digital Rights Management Systems.
• Dell Change Auditor.
• Dell Spotlight on AD.
• Hands on experience with File Server Permission's.
• Experience in a multi-domain forest and multi forest environment.
• Working knowledge of supporting Office 365.
• Working knowledge of supporting ADFS.
• General Server Security / Support Experience.
• MS Clustering exposure.
• Japanese language skills a plus
Calance is a recognized leader in providing top-tier Information Technology professionals across North America. With over 25 years of experience recruiting professionals ranging from Programmers to CIOs, Calance provide valuable staffing solutions for short and long term projects, as well as your permanent hiring needs. Our professionals are experts at helping organizations realize their information technology goals by selecting the best talent for each project or position.
Calance helps clients respond quickly to economic, strategic or technological changes by utilizing a flexible workforce. We offer highly-skilled professional IT consultants on a temporary or project basis. Consultants are employees of Calance while on assignment for the client, allowing for cost savings, risk management and operational benefits.
Calance's Contract-to-Hire option allows an IT organization to evaluate an individual before making a decision to bring them on as a full-time employee. Depending on the length of the temporary assignment, placement fees are waived or reduced.
Calance realizes that IT organizations often have needs for talented people to fill specific roles and that filling those needs can be challenging. Our highly experienced Account Managers and recruiting staff work closely with our clients to determine the desired skills, background and traits required for the position.
We apply our unique recruiting methodology to locate and recruit the most highly qualified candidates to match the requirements of your full-time employee position. Calance can assist in every step of the hiring process, from determining the exact job requirements to final negotiations, to help bring on-board the candidates you need.
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 20:10:58 PDT