Senior Business Development Manager, Transportation & Infrastructure
Our client, ranked one of the TOP 50 Engineering Consulting companies in the world is in search of a new Senior Business Development Manager in their Transportation Infrastructure business unit for their Regional BC office, located in Burnaby, BC.
The Transportation group, as defined by our client, includes: planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of roadway, bridge, airport, rail, and transit projects; this is not a logistics role.
This team partners with some of the company's largest and most complex transportation projects and the focus for this role will be to help further diversify the client and project base across the growing British Columbia provincial region.
With an exceptionally strong understanding of the Transportation industry as it relates to municipal infrastructure and provincial government, you work collectively with other senior leaders through cross-selling and resource-sharing and you personally participate in the securing and execution of strategic projects. You will contribute to the development and execution of the national business strategy for the Transportation group, with accountability for region-specific strategies and priorities.
In this role, you will provide technical direction and guidance as well as identify business development opportunities in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment. You must be an individual who has the experience and drive to effectively lead, challenge and inspire the leadership group and staff to work together cohesively as a team.
Some key requirements include:
- Over 15+ years' professional business development experience; ideally within transportation
- Background in dealing with provincial government and/or municipalities, including the City of Vancouver, Coquitlam, Port Moody, etc. is considered a very strong asset
- Professional Engineer designation; ideally with in the province of British Columbia
- Extensive experience with responding to Requests for Proposals, Expression of Interests, and Statement of Qualifications
- Substantial leadership, communication and team building skills are essential for the successful candidate to meet the expectations of this challenging position
- Experience with attracting and retaining key staff
- Demonstrated ability to champion both technical and customer service excellence with conviction and purpose
- Travel will be required in this role (30%)
If you have the whole package or at least a large portion of what we're looking for, we want to hear from you! Please apply confidentially at our website at: http://www.teemagroup.com/apply-here/
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 20:44:10 PDT