Weapons Systems Integration Software Support Services (WSISS)
GMRE is excited to announce its bid for the Weapons Systems Integration Software Support Services (WSISS) IV contract, providing products and services to the Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division (NAWCWD).
GMRE is seeking incumbents who will meet contract requirements by establishing, maintaining, and continuously improving the NAWCWD work environment and ongoing process improvement initiative. Knowledge and experience using existing work processes is a requirement.
GMRE's team will support the following areas:
- Integration of weapons, avionics, sensors, targeting systems, systems hardware, and software
- Software engineering/development
- Quality Assurance
- Configuration, Data, Communications, and Equipment Management
- Maintenance of Support Systems
- Design, fabrication, integration, operation of test and simulation equipment, flights, and system trainers and/or simulator equipment
- Aircraft modifications, aircraft test instrumentation, telemetry systems design, development, installation, maintenance, service, setup, and operation
- Provide training and expertise in the use and/or maintenance of software and/or systems
Gauss Management Research and Engineering, Inc. (GMRE) is a trusted and reliable partner with our Government and industry customers, known for permanence and integrity, and focused on providing competent and cost-effective capabilities to our clients. Our company has a deep commitment to our core values about our work, family, achievement, and community. We aspire to do work that makes a difference - work that enriches the world. We empower each employee towards collective achievement that surpasses our individual dreams, foster an ever expanding concept of excellence, and produce value and equity that reward our commitment. GMRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the company, visit www.gmre-inc.com
Eglin Air Force Base, FL
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 06:37:18 PDT