The Department of Special Education seeks applicants for a full time, tenure track faculty position to begin in the Fall of 2017 at the Assistant/Associate Professor level. The successful candidate will teach undergraduate and graduate special education courses. Additional responsibilities include student advisement, university, community and professional service, practicum and internship supervision, and scholarship.
Expertise in one or more of the following areas: generalist in special education, early childhood special education, intellectual disabilities, learning disabilities, emotional/behavioral disabilities, and higher education administration/teacher leadership.
- An earned doctorate or all but dissertation (ABD) in special education or closely related area. Candidates in process of a doctoral program will be considered.
- Experience in full-time teaching or relevant experience in K-12 schools that includes students with disabilities;
- Evidence of ability to teach university level courses related to students with exceptional learning needs;
- Evidence of ability to work collaboratively and contribute to a team process;
- A strong potential for scholarly activity
Please visit MSU Human Resources at http://www.minotstateu.edu/hr/jobs.shtml .
Review of applications will begin on May 1, 2017 and will continue until the position is filled.